Combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Science from the School of Engineering
Tufts' Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and School of Engineering combined degree programs allow Tufts undergraduate students to earn both their bachelor’s degree and their master’s degree within 5 years. This rewarding degree track is an ideal fit for Tufts undergraduates who are interested in rigorous, innovative programming.
Benefits of a Combined Degree
- Earn your bachelor's and master's degrees together, usually within 5 years
- GRE scores are not required
- Application fee is waived
- Only 2 letters of recommendation are required
- Enrollment deposit not required
Please see our Graduate Admissions website for application deadlines, information on tuition and financial aid, and the complete list of combined degree programs.