Tufts' Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and School of Engineering combined degree programs allow Tufts undergraduate students to earn both their bachelor’s degree and their master’s degree within 5 years. This rewarding degree track is an ideal fit for Tufts undergraduates who are interested in rigorous, innovative programming.
Benefits of a Combined Degree
- Earn your bachelor's and master's degrees together, usually within 5 years
- GRE scores are not required
- Application fee is waived
- Only 2 letters of recommendation are required
- Enrollment deposit not required
Please see our Graduate Admissions website for application deadlines, information on tuition and financial aid, and the complete list of combined degree programs.