Combined and Dual Degrees
Tufts offers various combined degree opportunities in partnership between our undergraduate and graduate programs. Read below to learn more.
SMFA at Tufts
- Early Admission to Tufts University School of Medicine
- Early Admission to Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Early Admission to Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Early Admission/Combined Degree Program in Public Health
Graduate Combined Degrees
Tufts Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and School of Engineering combined degree programs allow Tufts undergraduate students to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree within 5 years. This rewarding degree track is an ideal fit for Tufts undergraduates who are interested in rigorous, innovative programming.
Benefits of a Combined Degree
- Earn your bachelor's and master's degrees together, usually within 5 years
- GRE scores are not required
- Application fee is waived
- Only 2 letters of recommendation are required
- Enrollment deposit not required
Please see our Graduate Admissions website for application deadlines, information on tuition and financial aid, and the complete list of combined degree programs.
Return to Tufts
Tufts also offers advantages for recent Tufts alumni who have graduated within the past three years applying to certain graduate programs within the university. The GSAS Return to Tufts Program waives application fees and GRE requirements for a number of master's programs, including child study and human development, education, history, mathematics, music, and urban and environmental policy and planning.