Combined and Dual Degrees
Tufts offers various combined degree opportunities in partnership with different graduate programs. Read below to learn more.
SMFA and NEC
- 5-Year BFA+BA/BS Combined Degree Program
- Dual Degree with the New England Conservatory of Music (BA or BS and BM)
- Early Admission to Tufts Medical School
- Early Admission to Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- Early Admission to Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Early Admission/Combined Degree Program in Public Health
- Early Admission/Combined Degree Program in Health Communications
Tufts also offers advantages for Tufts alumni applying to certain graduate programs within the university. The Tufts Plus program waives application fees and GRE requirements for a number of master's programs, including biology, child development, economics, French, history, mathematics, music, occupational therapy, and urban and environmental planning and policy.
Tufts Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and School of Engineering combined degree programs allow Tufts undergraduate students to earn both their bachelor’s degree and their master’s degree within 5 years. This rewarding degree track is an ideal fit for Tufts undergraduates who are interested in rigorous, innovative programming.
Benefits of a Combined Degree
- Earn your bachelor's and master's degrees together, usually within 5 years
- GRE scores are not required
- Application fee is waived
- Only 2 letters of recommendation are required
- Enrollment deposit not required. Please confirm your intent to enroll by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Apply: https://gradase.admissions.tufts.edu/apply/
Please see our Graduate Admissions website for application deadlines and the complete list of combined degree programs.