The Voices of Tufts Diversity Experiences, sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, are overnight programs designed to expose high school seniors to the diversity of the Tufts community. Participants have the opportunity to experience academic and social life by staying in a residence hall with an undergraduate student, attending lectures from professors, eating meals in the dining halls, and watching a student-led showcase by several on-campus performance groups. Travel assistance is available for students for whom the trip would present a financial hardship.
Students apply to and attend one of the following Voices programs:
Thursday, October 17 to Friday, October 18, 2019
Thursday, October 24 to Friday, October 25, 2019
For students interested in majoring in an engineering field, please apply to the Engineering Experience. Students interested in all other academic disciplines (including the natural and physical sciences, and the SMFA at Tufts), please apply to the Arts & Sciences Experience.
Please note that students in either school can study Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies. If any of these academic interests apply to you, please select either experience.
A completed application will consist of the following materials:
- The Voices Application, which includes a 200-word response addressing your interest in visiting Tufts and participating in Voices
- High school transcript (including your senior year courses)
- SAT or ACT scores (if available)
- Recommendation letter from your high school counselor
- Engineering Experience: To apply to the Voices of Tufts Diversity Experience in Engineering, click here. Applications and all required materials must be received by 5:00 PM ET on October 1, 2019 to be considered.
- Arts & Sciences Experience: To apply to the Voices of Tufts Diversity Experience in Arts & Sciences, click here. Applications and all required materials must be received by 5:00 PM ET on October 8, 2019 to be considered. Priority for travel assistance will be given to applications completed by October 4, 2019 5:00 PM ET.