Tufts Athletics has had a busy and exciting fall! For the first time in school history, the Jumbos lead all Division III schools in the country in the chase for the Learfield Directors’ Cup, with 265.5 points. This ranking comes on the heels of the tremendous success of the fall teams in both the NESCAC Championships and the National Tournaments.
- Women’s Field Hockey won its second NESCAC Championship and went all the way to the National Championship where the Jumbos finished second in the country
- Men’s Soccer is headed to the NCAA National Championship’s Final Four where they will face St. Thomas (MN), marking four out of the last five years that the Jumbos have qualified for the national tournament. UPDATE: Tufts Jumbos win the national championship in Men's Soccer! Go 'Bos
- Women’s Volleyball finished second in the NESCAC Championship and made it to the NCAA National Championship quarterfinals for the second year in a row
- Our Football team finished the season at 7-1, second in NESCAC and with its best record since 1998
- Women’s Basketball is off to a strong start with a 4-0 record; they are currently ranked No. 1 in the nation. Men’s basketball’s record also stands at 4-0 to start off the season.