The Voices of Tufts Diversity Experiences, sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, are overnight programs designed to expose high school seniors to the vast diversity that exists in our community. Participants have the opportunity to experience academic and social life by staying in a residential dorm with an undergraduate student, attending lectures from professors, eating in the dining halls, and watching a student-led showcase by several on-campus performance groups. Travel assistance is available for students for whom the trip would present a financial hardship.
Students apply to and attend one of the following diversity experiences:
October 20-21, 2016
Arts & Sciences Experience
October 27-28, 2016
For students interested in majoring in an engineering field, please apply to the Engineering Experience. Students interested in all other academic disciplines (including the natural and physical sciences), please apply to the Arts & Sciences Experience.
Please note that students in either school can study Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies. If any of these academic interests apply to you, please select either experience to which to apply.
The application will be available on this website in late August. A completed application will consist of the following materials:
- The Voices Application, which includes a 100-word essay addressing your interest in participating
- High school transcript (including your senior year courses)
- SAT or ACT scores (if available)
- Recommendation letter from your guidance or college counselor
- Engineering Experience: Applications and all required materials must be received by 5:00 PM EST on October 6, 2016 to be considered.
- Arts & Sciences Experience: Applications and all required materials must be received by 5:00 PM EST on October 12, 2016 to be considered.