From biophysical stimulating mechanisms to Bruce, the dancing robot chicken, our open houses invite you to learn more about our intellectually powerful and playful community. We will host an Engineering Open House (EOH) program in the fall to introduce you to everything engineering-related at Tufts. The open house is an opportunity for us to walk you through our curriculum, undergraduate research and internship opportunities, and what our engineers do outside of the classroom.
Registration for the Open House coming soon.
Fall 2019 Engineering Open House
Tentative Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Welcome by Dean of Undergraduate Admissions and the Dean of the School of Engineering
- 9:30 AM Student Panel
- 10:30 AM Choose Two Academic Sessions to Attend (First session: 10:30-11:10 Second session: 11:20-12:00):
- 12:00 PM Lunch with Students at Dewick MacPhie or Carmichael Dining Hall
- 1:00 PM Campus Tour Led by a Current Student
- 2:00 PM End of Program
Engineering Departments Featured:
Chemical & Biological Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering