Innovation stems from asking the right questions. What biomaterial is capable of dissolving inside the body without causing an immune response? Are drivers better off following the Right Hand Rule or will they arrive at their destination faster if they stay in one lane throughout the entire drive? Is California actually experiencing a drought, or has the Golden State been in the midst of a wet period that has lasted a few hundred years? Come meet the faculty and students who are asking and answering these types of questions during our Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) open house. The open house gives you the opportunity to learn about our STEM departments and course offerings, undergraduate research opportunities, as well as the activities that students participate in outside of the classroom.
Register for the STEM Open House here.
Fall 2017 STEM Open House:
Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Welcome by Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
- 9:30 AM Student Panel
- 10:30 AM Choose Two Sessions to Attend (First session: 10:30-11:10 Second session: 11:20-12:00)
- 12:00 PM Lunch with Students at Dewick MacPhie or Carmichael Dining Hall
- 1:00 PM Campus Tour led by a current student
- 2:00 PM End of Program