From biophysical stimulating mechanisms to Tom, the dancing robot chicken, our open houses invite you to learn more about our intellectually powerful and playful community. Throughout the fall we will host three Engineering Open House (EOH) programs to introduce you to everything engineering-related at Tufts. These open houses are an opportunity for us to walk you through our curriculum, undergraduate research and internship opportunities, and what our engineers do outside of the classroom.
If you would like to receive an invitation to the Engineering Open Houses as soon as registration is available, please join our mailing list and indicate that you are interested in the School of Engineering and/or choose Engineering as one of your Academic Interests.
Fall 2016 Engineering Open Houses:
Join us this fall for an Engineering Open House on one of the following dates:
Schedule of events is as follows:
- 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Welcome by Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
- 9:30 AM Student Panel
- 10:30 AM Choose Two Sessions to Attend (First session: 10:30-11:10 Second session: 11:20-12:00):
- 12:00 PM Lunch with Students at Dewick MacPhie or Carmichael Dining Hall
- 1:00 PM Campus Tour led by a current student
- 2:00 PM End of Program
Engineering Departments Featured:
Chemical & Biological Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering