From biophysical stimulating mechanisms to Tom, the dancing robot chicken, our open houses invite you to learn more about our intellectually powerful and playful community. We will host an Engineering Open House (EOH) program in the fall to introduce you to everything engineering-related at Tufts. The open house is an opportunity for us to walk you through our curriculum, undergraduate research and internship opportunities, and what our engineers do outside of the classroom.
If you would like to receive an invitation to the Engineering Open House as soon as registration is available, please join our mailing list and indicate that you are interested in the School of Engineering and/or choose Engineering as one of your Academic Interests.
Fall 2017 Engineering Open House:
Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- 8:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Welcome by Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
- 9:30 AM Student Panel
- 10:30 AM Choose Two Sessions to Attend (First session: 10:30-11:10 Second session: 11:20-12:00):
- 12:00 PM Lunch with Students at Dewick MacPhie or Carmichael Dining Hall
- 1:00 PM Campus Tour led by a current student
- 2:00 PM End of Program
Engineering Departments Featured:
Chemical & Biological Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering