Since my first semester of college is coming to a close, I thought I'd make a list of some things I've learned so far.
1. It's a lot harder to do work at the last minute in college.
2. A D is a grade that is realistic after certain exams.
3. People seem to have a midterm every week of the semester.
4. Sleep is a wonderful thing.
5. Staying up until 3 A.M. can also be a wonderful thing.
6. The library can become your permanent residence depending on the week.
7. Dining Hall Mac 'n Cheese puts Kraft to shame.
8. Going out on Thursdays is a thing.
9. Watching movies and staying in on Friday is also a thing.
10. It's possible to be the busiest you've been and the happiest you've been at the same time.