THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY BEING A BLOGGER IS ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME IN A WHILE AND HERE ARE SOME OF THEM!! Phew, caps are exhausting.
1. When I was a potential Tufts applicant (waaaay before I decided I even liked Tufts) I read the blogs on this website just to hear about what it was like to be in college! They were fun and engaging, hysterical and thought provoking, and gave a girl bored with high school a glance into what the future could hold. Preeety cool.
2. I GET TO WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT like dinosaurs or ice cream or why Pole Vaulting is awesome! Fun fun fun!
3. Though…there is a little bit of a challenge (a GOOD challenge) trying to think of things to write about, SO, if you have any ideas, please please comment and tell me what you want to hear about. If you let me, I can be your guide to Tufts. If not, I’ll just write about things that interest me and hope you enjoy it.
4. That awkward time between application deadline day and acceptance/denial/waitlist letter day can easily be filled with a plethora of blog reading!! When I was completely nuts about Tufts and dying to find out the decision, I would spend hours on this site getting my tufts fill.
5. After you’re accepted, get to know students! I’m now friends with some of the bloggers that I read before I was even an applicant… WHAT?! Yes, it’s pretty darn cool. Maybe we could be friends one day (YES PLEASE!).